Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Parker's Day V1 7:45am

Parker is currently in pre-op. Mom, Dad, and Uncle Matt had the heart-breaking experience of leaving our Parker with the surgeons to go "play airplanes". Beleive it or not, pre-op takes about 1.5 to 2.0 hours. We will be gettign updates every 1.5 to 2.0 hours - wireless is good - so I will try to do my best to keep the site updated (might not be as inspiring as Lara - but I will try to introduce some of oyu to my wit!).

I am exhausted - for the those following - Taylor's All-Star team won last night and will be headed to Tyler for State this weekend. For the boys, this was a great mental diversion. What a special experience for the boys!

I have the "pager" next to me on the table. It is essentially the same as what you get at the restaurant - which I will never look at the same way again. We are all wearing Parker's Prayer Team shirts - a big hit the hospital staff. Lara really did a great job with all of this stuff - might have overpacked - but a great job nonetheless.

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Please lift Parker up in the next few critical hours. Stay tuned for more updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Our Family Memories

Our Newest Arrival!

First Smile

Found my hands!

New Big Sister

Photobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site Meter