Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday



















first and foremost, the news is excellent for Baby Leila! She had a successful surgery and is recovering so well! As her Mom wrote, the news is all good! Continue to pray for her protection from illness and a quick recovery so her family can be home for the holiday.





Yesterday Parker and I visited The Rise School and had a wonderful visit. What we saw was very encouraging and the "unknown" of what the future holds didn't seem nearly the mountain my mind has created. I left feeling confident and not anxious about his future and know that I am coming to a turning point (or so I believe) with his diagnosis. He continues to do the things "typical" kids do and my heart bursts with pride with each smile, laugh, coo, and new skill(see pic for his best raspberry sound). I don't know what the future holds, but I don't know what it holds for any of us, so I choose to live in the moment and the gift of each day and be thankful!




We have a visit with the cardiologist tomorrow so I will post a medical update then.




Be thankful! Blessings to all!




Lara






2 Corinthians 4:15All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love his little outfit!! He is just adorable Lara! Glad you are reaching that turning point- the point where you can say "it's going to be okay" and it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man - he's getting so big - what a great little smile!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Our Family Memories

Our Newest Arrival!

First Smile

Found my hands!

New Big Sister

Photobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site Meter