Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayers for Leila

Today is November 17th, the original date we were given for Parker's surgery before we were rescheduled for Oct 21st, then we were postponed! BUT, today, a precious little girl named Leila is having surgery with Dr. Fraser and I am asking for prayers for her family. I am amazed that God introduced me to this family and am honored that we can learn from her journey. God continues to amaze me with how he has orchestrated all of this long before Parker was born! So today please pray for strength for the family, wisdom for the surgeon and medical staff, protection from any illness, no unexpected issues, and a quick recovery that includes being home for Thanksgiving.

Anticipating God's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Our Family Memories

Our Newest Arrival!

First Smile

Found my hands!

New Big Sister

Photobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site Meter