Sunday, June 5, 2011

Funny Faces..









Parker has been keeping us all entertained lately. He's got several new faces...usually they go right along with what he has "up his sleeve." There is the "I'm about to do something sneaky, are you watching?" "What do you mean no?" The "I'm busy avoiding you look.." and the "yes, I know I'm cute look.." He's definitely got the potential for "terrible twos" although we are working hard to keep them at bay. Funny, the other kids didn't go through them until 3-4, in Parker's case we might be early! Notice I DID cut the wispy hair, note to self, take child to a professional...

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Parker is adorable! I have a 3 year old little boy named River who also had Ds. And I see you have a few of my FB/blogger friends who follow you. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Our Family Memories

Our Newest Arrival!

First Smile

Found my hands!

New Big Sister

Photobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site Meter