Monday, January 11, 2010

Education?











This new year is off to a great start..we are back to the "routine" and I haven't had much time for blogging. Took some much needed rest from the virtual world and spent it being lazy with the kids over the holiday! I promise to be more dedicated to giving updates on Parker, but at this point I am HAPPY to report we have nothing new to report! He is doing terrific, growing and changing everyday. He is sitting! Yeah! Last night we had a zhu zhu pet party on the floor of the girls room. He laughed and laughed at those crazy pets running all over the floor! No pictures, but the memories are priceless!


This new year has me thinking about new things. In particular school. Wondering what might be available to Parker as he approaches K and if it is possible to find a Christian school that is inclusive. I need some help with research and ideas/opinions from you experts. Give me some places to start! and some insight, did you send you son/daughter to preschool early? did you chose a specialized school? What was/is the outcome of either choice? If so, when did you start and why? I find myself struggling with the possibility that Parker can't be in school with my "typical" kids. I know it is a long way off and not something we can understand until we see how all of this develops. Just starting to wonder..any thoughts? Don't hold back!!!


Blessings to all!


Lara


Pictures are priceless...especially when the new big sister is involved :) American Girl doll hat missing in action :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Our Family Memories

Our Newest Arrival!

First Smile

Found my hands!

New Big Sister

Photobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Site Meter